Our Managed Service
Let us handle it…
Our Managed Connectivity Service simply means that once you have placed an order, we take care of everything to do with the design, set-up and running of the service. You can relax, knowing that this will happen quickly and usually within 5 days.
Our managed service includes:
- design and set-up based on the needs of each location – so each solution is fit for purpose
- pay as you go and monthly rolling contracts – you avoid tie-ins and unnecessary charges
- proactive data monitoring and management – you avoid costly data overage charges
- monthly billing tailored to your needs – giving an over view and deep dive into all of your services with us
- cloud based management tool – providing full visibility of your service, device and data usage.
- continual, proactive monitoring – so you are unlikely to experience any issue with your service
- responsive and highly skilled support team – in the unlikely event of a service hiccup, we’ll quickly fix it
- On tap advice from our team of experts, so you know you’ll always be on the right track
- latest software driven telecoms technologies – so you’ll always be ready for what the future holds
Why Choose A Managed Connectivity Service?
We are happy to structure pricing to suit your business preferences for Capex, Opex or Totex costs.
Monthly rolling contracts
with no minimum term
We offer customers short, flexible contracts enabling you to deliver a project and you are not tied into a long term commitment.
The complexity of managing your telecoms suppliers could be costing your business hundreds a month.
Proactive data overage management
Onwave data management service has saved our customers an average of 67% off their excess data overage charges.
What’s required and available today will differ from what’s needed and available tomorrow. We help manage those changes.
Professional and technical support
Onwave resolve issues more quickly as you have immediate access to expertise and advice as needed – no call centres.
How does it work?
What we do
We cover all aspects of designing, setting-up and running your service.
Once we have your go ahead:
- we’ll fully understand your business, IT and technical requirements for each service.
- we’ll then assess the location and based on all of this information will design, deliver and run a solution which is fit for purpose. We’ll never roll out an ‘off the shelf’ solution.
- we’ll de-commission, or port your service to another location when required.
What you do
We keep demands on your business to a bare minimum.
All we need is for you to tell us:
- about your business and technical challenges
- what information we need for each site, vehicle or location
- when the service needs to start (we only need 5 days notice)
- how you’d prefer to pay – upfront or pay-as-you-go
- how you’d like your bill
- who in your team we should work with.
And that’s about it. We’ll do the rest.